Faculty-Led Application Process
Faculty-led program? Great Choice!
Please see below instructions for applying to an MDC Faculty-led study abroad program:
- Before completing your application, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
You must complete these 4 steps before your application can be reviewed. If you do not complete these 4 steps your application will NOT be considered. (Note: The application process is done entirely online through this website.)
- Submit MDC Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs Student Application
- Submit Unofficial Transcript
- Submit statement of purpose (minimum of 250 words)
- Submit $32 non-refundable application fee
- Pay this fee at the Bursar's Office on your home campus using the cash remittance report that can be downloaded from the application
- Upload the receipt the Bursar's Office gives you to your application via this study abroad website